Create New User in Mitchell Estimating
Create New User in eClaim Manager
- Login to Mitchell Estimating using 'MITCHELL' for the user id and password.
- Click System Info, Configuration, Configure User Information. User Manager screen will appear.
- Click New.
- Enter the User ID. This is what will be used as the USER ID to login for the new user. NOTE: The User ID field allows for a maximum of 9 characters to be used.
- Enter the Last Name and First Name of the user and select the desired Authorization Group. The Classification may be left at None.
- Enter the desired password to use in the Password and Verify Password fields.
- Click OK at the bottom of the User Detail Screen, then click Close on the User Manager Screen.
- Click File, Logoff.
- Clear the User ID field, and enter the newly created User ID and Password to test access to Mitchell Estimating.
Test Integration between eClaim Manager and Mitchell Estimating
- Log in to eClaim Manager using Administrator for Login Name, and Mitchell for the password.
- Click System Setup, User Setup.
- Click Add New in the User Setup - Selection dialog.
- In the Login Name field, enter the desired user id.
- Type the password in the Password and the Confirm Password fields.
- Enter the user's first and last name in the fields for First Name and Last Name.
- Set the Privilege Level to either Normal or Administrator based on user specific needs.
- For the option Create New Folders, select Yes or No to indicate if the new user has the ability to create new folders in eClaim Manager.
- For the option Delete Folders, select Yes or No to indicate if the new user has the ability to delete folders in eClaim Manager.
- Click the UltraMate tab.
- Type the user's login id for Mitchell Estimating in the UltraMate Login field.
- Type the password in the Confirm Password and UltraMate Password fields.
- Click OK to save changes and finish creating the new user.
- Click Close in the User Setup - Selection dialog.
- Close and launch eClaim Manager and login using the newly created User Id for Login Name.
- Open any folder or create a new one.
- Once in the folder, click the toolbar icon for UltraMate (Mitchell Estimating) to open an estimate or assignment.
- Verify the estimate opened in Mitchell Estimating.