Install Ultramate Workstation
- If the Mitchell drive is not mapped, follow the How to Map a Network Drive article.
- Click Start, click Run, type: x:\mitchell\aces\ws_setup\setup.exe (where x is the drive letter Ultramate is installed to).
- Click OK. If prompted, click Run.
- On the Welcome dialog box, click Next.
- On the Destination Location for Support Files dialog box, click Next.
- On the Ready to Install the Program dialog box, click Install. The message Installing Ultramate appears, and Setup begins transferring files. If prompted, click Allow.
- On the Setup Complete dialog box, click Finish. If prompted, click Continue.
- Mitchell Communications Manager (MCM) installation begins. When it finishes, the Mitchell Communications window opens (and the program icon appears in the system tray).
- If you receive a message to restart, click Yes. The workstation will reboot.
- Repeat this procedure for all workstations that will use Ultramate.
- When all of the workstations have been installed, the Ultramate installation is complete.