Update Ultramate Single-User via DVD
- Insert the DVD into the DVD drive. If the setup program does not start automatically, run autorun.exe from the DVD.
- On the Resource Guide dialog box, you can click links to product-related documents. (A PDF viewer is required.) When ready to proceed, click Install Ultramate.
- If prompted to install required items, click Install. If prompted, click Allow.
- On the Welcome dialog box, click Next.
- If prompted with the License Agreement dialog box, read the agreement, click I accept the terms in the license agreement, the click Next.
- If prompted with the Backup Data Information dialog box, click Backup user data (strongly recommented) or Do not backup user data then click Next. (You must click one.)
- On the Ready to Install the Program dialog box, click Install. The message Installing Ultramate appears, and Setup begins transferring files. If prompted, click Allow.
- On the Setup Complete dialog box, leave the Copy Services to the Hard Drive check box selected.
- Click Finish. If prompted, click Continue.
- Mitchell Communications Manager (MCM) installation begins. When it finishes, the Mitchell Communications window opens (and the program icon appears in the system tray).
- Leave the DVD in the drive and click Yes to begin copy services.
- Click OK when copying services is completed.