- Launch TruckEst from the Start menu or the desktop shortcut.
- Click the CD button on the toolbar.
- Click the Database Locations option then click Yes.
- Select the Copy to your Hard Drive option then click the traffic lights button.
- Verify the boxes next to Index and Data are checked.
- Click the traffic lights button.
- When prompted "Would you like to load vehicle data on disk", click Yes.
- When prompted "TruckEst has detected a newer Vehicle Database", click Yes.
- When prompted "Database Locations/Copying is Completed", click OK.
- Restart TruckEst.
Note: If you are still receiving a message stating that the database has expired, please call Mitchell Customer Care Department at 1-800-448-4401 for assistance with re-registering the database.
Note: When a customer calls in to reregister TruckEst please copy over the DB to HD to make sure the database is updated.