Set up the Online Parts Profile (Canada shops see additional notes)
- Access the Parts Profile:
- In Mitchell Connect or Mitchell Cloud Estimating, click Settings.
- Click Alternate Part Profiles.
- In Ultramate, click the System Info menu, and select System Profiles.
- Select the profile that will be utilizing the parts profile and click Modify.
- On the Alternate Parts tab, click Launch Parts & Supplier Manager.
Use the Online Parts Profile in Mitchell Cloud Estimating
- Click + Parts Profile.
- Enter a name in the Profile Name field and, optionally, a description.
- Optionally, enter a zip code or a range of zip codes in the Set default profile location fields.
- Click Save And Next: Aftermarket.
- If the profile uses Aftermarket Parts, enable the Yes radio button for Would you like to include Aftermarket Parts in this profile? and follow these steps. If the Parts Profile will not use them, proceed to the next step.
- Review the parts categories and selections for each category, enabling or disabling the options as fits the needs of the customer.
- Click Save And Next: Select Vendors.
- Click + Add Vendors.
- If no zip codes were entered in step 4, enter a zip code in the Zip/Postal Code field and click Search.
- Click the icon next to each desired vendor to add it to the profile. On the left, states can be disabled to narrow vendor results.
- Click Done once vendor selection is complete.
- Click Save And Next: Recycled Parts.
- If the profile uses Recycled Parts, enable the Yes radio button for Would you like to include Recycled Parts in this profile? and repeat steps 6a through 6f to add Recycled Parts vendors.
- Click Save and Review.
- Review the selected options, using Edit to modify a section if desired. Click Done once review is completed.
Use the Online Parts Profile in Ultramate
- Click Settings, then Estimate Profiles.
- Click the desired profile to modify.
- On the Parts tab, click Edit.
- In the Alternate Parts Profile list, select the desired parts profile
- Click Apply Changes.
- Click System Info, then System Profiles.
- Select the desired system profile and click Modify.
- Click the Alternate Parts tab.
- Enable Alternate Part Search if it is not already enabled.
- Select Parts Profile in source list.
- Click on Refresh Parts Profiles.
- Choose the desired profile in the list of profiles available. (If there are no profiles listed, follow steps in article Online Parts Profile Drop Down List is Empty)
- From the File menu, click Save. Then click Close from the same menu.
- Click Close on the System Profile dialog box.