- Click the Settings (gear) icon on the bottom left of the page.
- Click General.
- Scroll down to Utilities, and then click Reset a Claim.
- Select the Claim.
- Click the Reset button. A Warning box will appear. You are given a choice to Cancel, Unlock Attachments, or Reset Claim.
- Click Yes, Reset Claim.
- The claim will be deleted from the claims list, and a message will display the location of the reset folder. Either use Copy to Clipboard for immediate copy/paste, or click Done.
- Click Done to exit. An information message will appear telling you the claim was successfully deleted.
- Click Claims to exit settings.