- Click the Job Dates tab, locate the Filter On setting. If Filter On is not showing click the Back icon .
- Select the desired option from the drop down: All, Out Date, Estimator, or Insurance.
- Out Date: Select the appropriate Begin and End date range.
- Estimator: Select the estimator from the drop down list.
- Insurance: Select the insurance carrier from the drop down list.
- Click Apply, then select a status from the drop down: Open, Closed or Both.
- Click the Forward icon to view the additional filter settings.
- Select the desired Data Filter date range, then select a status from the drop down: Due In, Due Out, Started, Completed, Delivered, Closed, or Sold.
- Click Apply.
Similar steps can be found in the Mitchell Help files under Repair Order > Job Dates.