Only the "Read DTCs All Systems" scan will automatically send the All System DTC Scan Report .PDF file to a registered email address. Any other scans or tests will not send an automatic email from the scan tool.
- Plug MD-200 or MD-350's VCI Adapter scan tool into vehicles ODB-2 connector.
- When Activate light is green, press Select Vehicle.
- Select Start Auto ID to find VIN and available diagnostics tests (Note: VINs cannot be found for vehicles prior to 2004. To find the VIN, select “Enter New Vehicle,” and select as appropriate).
- Select Engine to go back into the main menu.
- Select Read DTCs All Systems to scan vehicle.
- When scanning is complete, press the Green Arrow to access Summary screen.
- Check if your scan tool is connected to Wi-Fi. When connected to Wi-Fi, an email will be sent containing the diagnostics scan result .PDF file.
- Press the Home Icon to start a new scan.