How to enable the Bill Release option in Decision point
1. Click on ‘Administration’ menu, and then select the ‘integration’ option.
2. Click on the ‘Bill Release’ tab and add desired coverage and payment values
3. Click on ‘Administration’ menu, and then select ‘Administrator Profiles’
4. Select desired company/office /profile and click on ‘Policy defaults’
5. Place a check mark in ‘Enable Bill Release’ and place a check mark in ‘Maximum number of payments per bill’ (if desired) and enter desired value
The ‘Bill Release’ window will now be displayed when the client selects Submit bill as reviewed under the modified company/office/profile.
*Please note that if the coverage drop down box will not appear, the recommended payment may be $0. This drop down will not function if the recommended payment is $0.