On December 18, 2018, HB 3106 was pre-filed for the 2019 South Carolina Legislative Session. The bill if adopted would put provisions and benefits in place for PTSD as being a presumed occupational disease for firefighters.
- Pre-filed - December 18, 2018
- Referred to the Committee on Labor, Commerce and Industry - December 18, 2018
- Introduced and read for the first time - January 8, 2019
- Referred to Committee on Labor, Commerce and Industry - January 8, 2019
- Added Sponsors - January 9 and April 24, 2019
- Added Sponsor - March 4, 2020