On January 29, 2020, HB 1142 was introduced in the 2020 South Dakota Legislative Session. If adopted this bill would include PTSD as a compensable injury for firefighters, law enforcement officers and emergency services personnel.
- Introduced - January 29, 2020
- First in House and referred to House Health and Human Services - January 30, 2020
- Scheduled for hearing - February 18, 2020
- Scheduled for hearing - February 20, 2020
- Referred to House Commerce and Energy - February 20, 2020
- Scheduled for hearing - February 24, 2020
- Commerce and Energy Deffered to the 41st legislative day - February 24, 2020