- Confirm that the system time and date are correct.
- Correct time and date (may require shop IT)
- Uninstall RepairCenter.
- Manually delete leftover RepairCenter folders:
- C:\Program Files\Mitchell\RepairCenter
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mitchell\RepairCenter
- Reinstall RepairCenter.
- If issue persists, proceed to Solution 2.
log file found at C:\ProgramData\Mitchell, RepairCenter.log
, will have generated the following error:
The difference between the request time and the current time is too large.
- Make note of the date/time shown in the bottom right corner of the screen on the server/workstation in question.
- Verify that the date/time and timezone listed are correct.
- If the date/time is incorrect:
- Right click the clock and select Adjust date/time.
- Change the date/time or timezone to the correct values.
- Click OK to close and save changes.
- Attempt RepairCenter update download again.
- Go to www.mitchell.com/installrepaircenter and complete the form to have the license email sent to obtain the shops current version download link.
- Download RepairCenter from the link within the license email.
- Run the RepairCenter installer that was downloaded from the License email.
- Launch RepairCenter.
- Verfiy RepairCenter is updated:Go to Help. Select the down arrow. Select About RepairCenter