Locking or committing the job before attempting to upload must be done for a successful upload
- Find the estimate within the estimating system.
- Verify the estimate status (committed/locked or in progress).
- If the estimate is already committed/locked then they might be out of compliance.
- Delete the current version of EMS files if present, then export/save EMS files again to make sure latest version of EMS has been generated.
- Click the Check Compliance button and review the results.
(Note: If the estimate is not Committed/locked continue to step 3)
- Commit/lock the estimate.
- Third party estimating systems will be required to save/export the EMS files after locking the estimate.
- Within Mitchell Connect the Select Estimate button will now display versus the Check Compliance button.