The following steps are to be done in the Audatex Estimating System
(Note: this should be done to any profile that is used to write estimates that are going to be transferred to RepairCenter)
- Log into Audatex
- On the left pane, click Setup
- On the new left pane, select Profile List
- Under the Profile Name list select the profile that is used to import to RepairCenter (Usually the name of the shop)
- Once in the selected profile, navigate to Rates on the left pane
- Click on Tax Rates
- This will display the tax rate settings
- Remove the check from the Tax on Materials and Tax on Betterment check box if one exists.
- Repeat steps 4-8 if there are other profiles used.
- Go back to the estimate itself and make the same changes to the profile there again (so it applies to this job as well, if not it will not affect the job in question).
- Re-save EMS and import into RepairCenter.
See attached Audatex screen shot example.