- Change the filter option at the top of the estimate list from the default 14 days to a larger time frame. (Change the Date Range)
- Refresh the list. Note: it should refresh automatically.
- Identify the EMS export path used by the estimating program. This only applies to estimates written using CCC or ADP.
- Click View & Edit Locations. The link is located near the bottom of the screen after clicking Add Existing Estimate or Add Estimate.
- Make note of any paths followed by the text This location is no longer available.
- Open Windows Explorer and navigate to each of the paths listed in the previous step and do one of the following:
- Verify the path(s) referenced exist. If not and it does not have a lock on it, delete the path from the setting.
- If the path referenced does not exist on the PC but has a lock on it in the setting, locate the Desktop Agent running in the system tray (it has an 'M' on it). Right-click on it and select Exit.
- Navigate to %UserProfile%\AppData\Roaming\Mitchell\RCConnect folder and delete the PathSettings.json file.
- Restart the Mitchell Connect Desktop Agent.
- If either CCC or ADP are used and the correct EMS path is not listed, add the appropriate path to the settings.
- Try to attach the estimate again.
- Modify the claim number to match exactly. Note: this only applies to estimates written with CCC or ADP. If the claim number does not match and UltraMate was used to write the estimate, the estimate will need to be rewritten using the assignment.
- Delete or move the contents of the EMS export folder and re-export the estimate EMS. Note: this only applies to estimates written with CCC or ADP.
- Test the userdata using the Ultramate TAU.
- If the UserData is in error, follow the "UltraMate Estimate Database Rebuild Guide" link below.