Verifying the Profit Center(s) in RepairCenter.
- Click More , then Configuration . Select the Accounting tab, and then the Profit Centers sub-tab.
- Search for Item Name in the Item/Department column.
- Verify the Item/Department settings appearing beneath the list is Enabled.
. Verifying the 'Item' in Quickbooks.
- In Quickbooks select List from the top menu, and Item List from drop-down menu list.
- In the Search box type the "<Item Name>" in question. (Refer to Additional Notes for spelling and formatting.)
- If the Item(s) are not listed refer shop to the Quickbooks Helpful Contents or to Contact Quickbooks on how to setup Item(s).
- Continue to Transfer Payable Invoice steps once Item(s) are created in Quickbooks.
Transferring Payable Invoice.
Note: If unsure how to transfer payables. Refer to How to Transfer Accounting Payable in RepairCenter.
- After the missing Item(s) are created in Quickbooks and the Profit Center(s) are enabled in RepairCenter, test transfer again.
- Repeat Steps 1 and 2 as needed for additional missing Item(s).