Solution 1: Verify there is a good Internet connection. This can be accomplished by performing a speed test at services such as speedtest.net.
Solution 2: Account is locked. Note: This solution only applies to insurance staff users.
Solution 3: A damaged or incomplete UltraMate install.
- Open a browser and navigate to www.mymitchell.com (US) or wwwca.mymitchell.com (Canada).
- Enter user credentials. If the notification "Account is locked" is displayed, proceed with the steps.
- Click Need Help Signing In?
- Enter Organization ID and User ID then click Send Instructions.
- Follow instructions in the email to change the password, which will unlock the account.
- Open the estimate in UltraMate to verify normal operation.
- Run a repair of the UltraMate install. Refer to: How to Run a Repair on Mitchell Estimating.
- Open the estimate to verify normal operation.
User has insufficient rights to run Mitchell Communications Manager.
- Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Mitchell\Support\Communications (64 bit) or C:\Program Files\Mitchell\Support\Communications (32 bit).
- Right-click the McDm.exe file and click Properties.
- On the Compatibility tab, enable Run this program as an administrator.
- Click OK.
- Reboot the computer then test opening an estimate to verify normal operation.
Solution 5: Rename the file Mitchell Certificate Store. Note: This solution only applies to insurance staff users.
- Navigate to C:\ProgramData\Mitchell.
- Rename the MitchellCertificateStore.store file.
- Launch UltraMate and Log In.
- Click System Info, select Configuration, then click Configure User Information.
- Click the user's User ID, then click Modify.
- Click Test Communications. This will generate a new MitchellCertificateStore.store file. Click OK and close the User Manager.
- From the File menu, click Logoff. Once the User Logon window opens, Log In with normal credentials.
- Open estimate to verify normal operation.